The True Grace Home Candle Workshop contains everything you need to make six candles, including simple instructions, a Youtube Film and even a wax melting pan. We have chosen three of their best-selling fragrances for the True Grace Candle Workshop: Moroccan Rose, Orange Blossom, English Lavender.
Please note that the ratio of wax, fragrance and wick size have been carefully formulated to comply with all necessary safety regulations and standards, including EN 15493-19, EN15494-19 and EN 15426.
We STRONGLY advise you to
- Adhere to the wax/fragrance ratios provided in the home candle work shop
- Not replace the True Grace fragrance oil provided with an alternative fragrance oil
- Not mix different fragrance oils together or increase the level of fragrance
Please be advised that any deviation from the formulation as it has been provided and is specified in the instructions can result in a candle which does not comply with the safety standards and regulations as mentioned above, making it a potential fire hazard. Problems when burning the candle, including high flames and shattered glassware, may occur.
Also make sure to
- Never melt the wax directly on the hob
- Never leave wax unattended as heating the wax over 80 degrees may result in a fire.
Overheating the wax should be avoided at all costs so do make sure to use our thermometer while heating the wax. To do this, please remove the thermometer from its protective case and place it directly into the wax melting pan. The water level in the double boiler should be sufficient to reach the underside of the wax pan. The handle of the wax melting pan can become hot, we advise using an oven glove or similar when handling the pan.