It's no secret that we love a hi-top over any other sneaker style so we were beyond thrilled that our favourite trainer brand Veja have released the V15 new for this season.
- Panels made out of leather
- Logo V made of suede
- 100% organic cotton laces
- Soft inner lining (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), amazonian rubber (11%), & recycled E.V.A.* (11%)
- Outsole made of amazonian rubber (24% ), rice waste (23%), recycled rubber (12%)
- Loop made from 100% recycled polyester
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre
The leather come from farms in Rio Grande do Sul. It is tanned in Brazil according to REACH standards. The use of water is reasoned during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are certified L.W.G. Gold by the Leather Working Group, which promotes sustainable practices that have a positive impact on the environment in tanneries.
*ethylene vinyl acetate